[SOLVED] Wi-fi PCIe Adapter in the second PCIe slot for GPU?

Alright, so my motherboard has two PCIe slots and the first is occupied by a GTX 1060 3 GB, while the second one is free. I wonder, if I put a Wi-fi pciE adapter in it, would it be all fine?
I know many of you 'd say 'yes' and I believe it's 80-90% yes, but while physically it'd be all OK, I am not quite sure what will be the functional result in my case. I know it'd be fine if it was just one Wi-fi card without a GPU on the motherboard, but idk what to expect when they are both there this way. While searching in the net and most things lead to an "yes" answer, on one place I saw s.th. like "disabled my graphics as a bitter experience" and also a few other somewhat unsure & negative points of view.

Motherboard is Asrock B85M Pro4
GPU is stock, up to 120 W (on the 3,0x16 slot)
PCIe adapter that I am thinking of ordering is most likely TP Link Archer T4E (AC1200) or T6E (AC1300). TDP of these two is around 10 W they say. These are in promotion and I might have a chance to order one after two days.
What concerns me is partially due to the mobo manual with its "AMD Crossfire Technology", "is used for PCI Express x4 lane width graphics cards", PCIe slot confiurations for graphics cards and such.

If yes, would I have any restriction in this pcie 2,0 x16 slot, "working in PCIe x4 mode" such as lower i-net speed or whatever? And which of the two adapters I mention you 'd recommend to me? I am leaning to T4E just because my i-net 'd not exceed 128 Mbit/s, though T6E seems to have slightly more positive reviews around where I live, but I don't need extra 100 Mbps capability.
And would there be s.th. that I'd have to set, like s.th. in BIOS, or dealing with specific drivers?
Don't recommend me USB adapters. I already have one and I am a bit tired of overheating issues and sudden loss of internet while in intensive traffic (gaming, downloads, etc). Also connection is worse and a PCIe slot is free. I'd be happy if I can get the PCIe-wifi adapter and it would be yet another component with a custom-latched fan onto it. :D

Solution
The answer is yes you can place them in anything from an x16 down to an x1 PCIe slot, either will both fit and function as an x1 device with no danger or difference in function whichever slot you choose. The PCIe x1 power standard is 10W, while it goes up to 75W when using x16, your connection will only use the needed 10W maximum.

RealBeast

Titan
The answer is yes you can place them in anything from an x16 down to an x1 PCIe slot, either will both fit and function as an x1 device with no danger or difference in function whichever slot you choose. The PCIe x1 power standard is 10W, while it goes up to 75W when using x16, your connection will only use the needed 10W maximum.

Reactions: AJNameS
Solution
Yeah, it should be all fine as you say :) Technically even if there happens one of them "once in the century"-scenarios, the seller shop has a liberal return/change policy, so I also have some cover.
I wonder, though, do you have some opinion on this?
TP Link Archer T4E (AC1200) or T6E (AC1300)
If it's just the 100 Mbps difference and probably s.th. Bluetooth-related, then I think I'd better just go for the T4E, regardless of the slightly better opinions for T6E around.
It's 4-5 Euro difference with the T4E being 25 Euro, while the T6E - 29-30, but if I have no benefits in my current situation, I'd rather get an extra fan or USB cable instead.

And yes, T4E works fine on the slot.
After some speedtests and benchmarks things seem fine.

As for The Wi-fi card T4E itself, though, it appears that the thing with the reviews may be related to the drivers. I had to put the latest driver from TP-link 's site, but with legacy/older drivers in Windows 10 there seems to be some misbehaviour.