[SOLVED] Wich motherboard should i choose

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here could help me with this problem please, I'm really in doubt of what motherboard should I choose, I'm hoping to buy a ryzen 5 3600x (bc I found a sale and the difference between the 3600x and the 3600 is less than 20 dollars), but I don't know which motherboard I should choose, here in my country is almost impossible to find a msi even in the internet so I was wondering about choosing one of these motherboards:

Gigabyte B450M Gaming
Asus Prime B450M Gaming
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
Gigabyte B450 Gaming X (this one here is quite expensive and barely fits in my budget)

I'd like to know which one of them goes well with the 3600x, I could buy a expensive one (but not that much) like the Asus TUF B450-Plus Gaming or a B450 Aorus Elite (but only if none of those ones were good enough), but I will not be able to get an SSD.

Btw my gpu is the gtx 1060 6gb, but I hope to make an upgrade ASAP.

Solution
None of these motherboard will support your 3600x out of the box. They will need BIOS update and you will need another CPU to do that before you put that 3600x on the board.

If you want a motherboard that support the 3600x out of the box you will have to get an MSI board with flashback function or any board with "MAX" in it's name.
None of these motherboard will support your 3600x out of the box. They will need BIOS update and you will need another CPU to do that before you put that 3600x on the board.

If you want a motherboard that support the 3600x out of the box you will have to get an MSI board with flashback function or any board with "MAX" in it's name.

Solution
Feb 1, 2020

As I said, In my country is almost impossible to get an MSI motherboard even in the internet

If you want the 3600x to work out of the box you don't have any choices OR you could ask the people where you buy the motherboard to bios flash the motherboard before you buy it so that it can take the 3600x. Your only option left after that is to buy let's say a 1600 and use that CPU to flash the bios of your board before installing the 3600x.

Feb 1, 2020

And some places are selling those 450M with the upgrade in BIOS already, I think I will go with the steel legend or the aorus elite and buy a water cooler and a SSD, or maybe I could get an Aorus pro, but it will kill my budget and there will be no money left to get a water cooler, what do you think, those motherboards with the update already are good with the r5 3600x?