inadequatefox

Prominent
Nov 12, 2021
I'm trying to use a TP-Link AX3000 Wifi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe expansion card with my PC to give it Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity. The Wifi works fine, although appears to not want to connect to 2.4 GHz networks, but this isn't an issue as I have a 5 GHz network. The main problem is the Bluetooth, which appears to have poor connectivity, dropping out easily when moving devices just a little over a metre away. It seems as though the signal gets blocked very easily by things like my desk and the PC case. It also stutters and even completely cuts out when doing things on the PC, like moving a window or loading a game. I don't think the Wifi is causing interference, since its on a 5 GHz network, and Bluetooth operates on 2.4 GHz. I don't know much about wireless connectivity on PC, so I don't know what to troubleshoot. I tried fiddling with some of the network settings in Control Panel, but they didn't do much to help. I've made to sure to install the latest drivers from the Intel website, but that doesn't fix it either. My motherboard is the Gigabyte z590 Vision G.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what the BIOS version is for your motherboard at this moment of time? As for the drivers for your wireless adapter, source the driverfs from here;
making sure you've chosen the right version(from the drop down).

Manually install the driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.