Wifi cant connect to Specific Computer

andreasBadea

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
So as of about a week my computer cant connect to my WiFi network. I have had this computer for just about a year now and save some rocky issues with the ISP :fou: (DAMN YOU TIME WARNER):fou:. My network has been working. About a week ago my computer deiced not to connect. Phones, Ipads, laptops, kept connecting, But this computer didn't. My immediate reaction was to restart the router and modem, this did nothing. Then I assumed my PCI based adapter was broken and tried plugging in another USB based one and that didn't work. Both adapters could discover and connect to the network, but after saying they were connected I couldn't use anything internet based. I then tried downloading a network analyzer to see if other networks were interfering with my connection, they where but minimally. nonetheless I tried switching over to a 5Ghz connection. This one I couldn't even discover. I ran ASUS's diagnostics helper thingy that came on the same site as the MoBo drivers and it said that all 3 (what is the third one?) network adapters are working. Now I am just stumped.

Here is some info

• Motorola SURFboard sb6141 modem
    Netgear N600 Wirless dual Band Router WNDR3400
    Netgear N-300 USB adapter WNA3100
    TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCI based adapter
    ASUS H87-plus motherboard
    Time warner is my ISP
    and I am running Win 8.1

Solution
Check and see if you have a RESTORE POINT from about 10-20 days ago on your system.

Go to Control Panel -> System -> System Protection -> System Restore.

If there is a restoration point from 10-20 days ago, it may well fix this problem literally in a couple of minutes.
Check and see if you have a RESTORE POINT from about 10-20 days ago on your system.

Go to Control Panel -> System -> System Protection -> System Restore.

If there is a restoration point from 10-20 days ago, it may well fix this problem literally in a couple of minutes.

Solution