[SOLVED] Wifi intermittently loses internet to all devices, once or twice a day

TLMagister

Honorable
Dec 12, 2015
Ok, so this problem has utterly frustrated me over the past 18 months, any help would be deeply appreciated.

The Problem: All wirelessly connected devices will lose connection to the Internet, but not the router, seemingly at random, for a few minutes, once or twice a day. Wired connections work fine. This has occurred with the ISP gateway by itself, and with the gateway in DMZ+ connected to a R7000P. Most recently, I pulled the logs because I was able to pinpoint the issue between 12:18-12:20, however I'm not exactly sure what to look for so I'll post here:
View: https://imgur.com/a/IsCJ3Nh

Circumstances: Range doesn't seem to be a factor here, this issue occurs whether there's 10 devices or 30 connected. My wired desktop is never affected by this issue. Currently, the R7000P is set in router mode, with DNS/IP being pulled from the ISP. My connection is ATT Fiber. When I check Wifi analytics, there's 2 networks nearby but there's a 40 dbm difference so I don't think they're causing the problem, they're all on different channels as well. I do have the router setup where 2.4/5 have the same ID/PW and let the router decide which network to use for a device, and every wireless device regardless on 2.4 or 5 is affected.

I'm just completely stumped at this point, and while I'm loving the new router for its signal strength and speed, I was really hoping it'd fix this wireless issue. Any directions/advice?

Solution
check router settings it have private and guest network see if you could find unknown mac in the guest one and block them to see if wireles cut off again .