[SOLVED] Will +39Mhz of boost for my Gtx 1650 have any noticeable effect?

Aug 1, 2021
I have a nvidia gtx 1650. I recently discovered the experimental features of nvidia which allows me to automatically overclock my gpu. I ran a scan and after 15 min, it showed it added +39Mhz . Is it worth it? I don't know much about graphic cards.

Solution
On a laptop? There is a chance this could reduce performance. Laptops usually have no thermal or power headroom for overclocking, if it causes the gpu to run hotter as I’d expect the auto feature increases voltage you could end up decreasing the amount of boost. It’s an insignificant performance gain even if the laptop can run it without issue. You can try looking into undervolting, this can increase performance or at least keep it the same while running cooler.
Aug 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

39MHz bumped from stock isn't much of an increment. Might want to read here for some guidance. As for your platform, are you on a desktop or a laptop? Specs for your desktop? SKU for you laptop if you're not on a desktop?
ThankYou :)
I am on a laptop, my specs are:

HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0027ax

Microprocessor:AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
System memory:8 GB
Memory slot 1: 4GB Micron Technology 3200MHz
Memory slot 2:4GB Micron Technology 3200MHz
Graphic device 1:AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
Current resolution:1920 x 1080
Refresh rate: 60 Hz
Graphic device 2:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

On a laptop? There is a chance this could reduce performance. Laptops usually have no thermal or power headroom for overclocking, if it causes the gpu to run hotter as I’d expect the auto feature increases voltage you could end up decreasing the amount of boost. It’s an insignificant performance gain even if the laptop can run it without issue. You can try looking into undervolting, this can increase performance or at least keep it the same while running cooler.

Solution