[SOLVED] Will a 2003 GPU with with a Asus x570-Plus [Wi-Fi] mother bored and AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor run rainbow six, or should i buy a new one?

Mar 11, 2020
So me and my dad are building a Gaming PC built around the recommended specs of Rainbow Six Siege. We have enough ram and processing power but we didn't have enough money for a new GPU. Instead we borrowed a very old GPU from an old work PC from 2003 that my dad had. Ive asked many different people about if it would run and Ive had mixed answers. people say it WILL run, people said it MAY run and people said it WOULDN'T run. I was wondering if Rainbow Six Siege would run at all and how much it would affect game-play. I'm ok with quality and frame drops unless its too much its unplayable. What's you're thoughts?

Any help with this would be extremely helpful. If you want a more in depth conversation or need some more information, please contact me through my discord Cinder#2004.

Solution
Any help with this would be extremely helpful. If you want a more in depth conversation or need some more information, please contact me through my discord Cinder#2004.
Why? This seems a bit....odd when conversations can be had through here.

Anyways with such an old GPU your probably better off returning that Ryzen 3600 and buying a Ryzen 3400G that has the Vega 11 iGPU which is a little bit better then the GT 1030 and probably far better then that old GPU. On lower settings going with the 3400G & 2x8gb @3200mhz memory kit would give you a decent gaming build for the price.

WildCard999

Titan
Why? This seems a bit....odd when conversations can be had through here.

Anyways with such an old GPU your probably better off returning that Ryzen 3600 and buying a Ryzen 3400G that has the Vega 11 iGPU which is a little bit better then the GT 1030 and probably far better then that old GPU. On lower settings going with the 3400G & 2x8gb @3200mhz memory kit would give you a decent gaming build for the price.

Last edited:
Solution