Question Will a new monitor fit?

May 12, 2024
I'm looking at getting a new monitor in a few months and I'm wondering if it'll fit. Currently I have a 24" and a 27" and the new monitor I'm planning to get is 27". My desk is about 56" and my PC case is the NZXT H510 and it's not at the end of my desk it's like 2.5" between the end of the desk and my PC (I know my desk is kind of messy)

May 12, 2024
If you're asking if a 3rd monitor will fit on that mess you call a desk the answer is a resounding NO, it will not.
I am very much aware it's not the cleanest desk and I know wires are everywhere but I'm planning on getting rid of my 24" and replacing that with a 27"

Last edited:
May 12, 2024
I have 3 on my 60" desk. A 34"ultrawide flanked by 27" monitors. They barely fit.
I think my desk is just a little bit too small for that. It's literally a top and four legs from Ikea. It isn't the fanciest desk but it was cheap and it works well enough that I don't really care

May 12, 2024
Now I do have a desk right next to it that's exactly the same just smaller that has an 8yr old Xbox sitting on top of it and a TV but I don't ever use my Xbox anymore so I also have the idea of moving my PC to my other desk and just doing that