Will i be able to run dragon age inquisition at medium-high

NekoMeko

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
I was thinking of buying the game today and was curious if i could run it at high setting with an enjoyable framerate, i know i need to upgrade my gpu but this is my build

i5-4690k
msi z97 gaming 3
asus direct oc gtx 760 2gb
8gb ram

Solution
I think you will be able to run at high-ultra settings, you can test and check which settings to set to high and which to set to ultra that allow you the performance you want. If anything, a gtx 970 would allow you to run everything on ultra.

Be prepared that the game is currently a bit buggy, even on high end rigs :)... we're not very surprised with EA these days, they really urged to release it before thanksgiving.

atmos929

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I think you will be able to run at high-ultra settings, you can test and check which settings to set to high and which to set to ultra that allow you the performance you want. If anything, a gtx 970 would allow you to run everything on ultra.

Be prepared that the game is currently a bit buggy, even on high end rigs :)... we're not very surprised with EA these days, they really urged to release it before thanksgiving.

Solution