Question Will my CPU Cooler fit in this case?

The case is all rgb bling and no performance. Frontal fans behind closed panel don't do anything (besides looking pretty).
there appears to be a very slight gap between the front glass panel and the sides/top/bottom but not enough to warrant decent cool air intake.
probably why it is such a tall build and so many front fans(though this still will not be adequate for any type of decent cooling even with highest quality fans) plus there is no type of dust filters included.

this GameMax case is pretty much just to pull in uninformed builders with it's clear panels and LED fans with no real plan for good performance.
probably also constructed out of lower quality materials as most of this company's products.
i would avoid it even if you do have a cooler that fits.

Reactions: Phaaze88

Gamefreaknet

Prominent
Mar 29, 2022
The case is all rgb bling and no performance. Frontal fans behind closed panel don't do anything (besides looking pretty).
Look for something with mesh front instead.

What are components, you're going to use BTW ?
Look for something with mesh front instead.

What are components, you're going to use BTW ?
(The Case is an alternate available off PCPartPicker that I found however there might be a different/better case that I prefer. I am looking to keep the case at most £150 or less)
The RAM and Monitor are Custom Parts that were added in via links and saved to the listing. Links Below:
RAM: Amazon Link
Monitor: CCL Link

Deepcool MATREXX 55 V3:
"120/140/240mm radiator on the top"

so no 360mm top mounted radiator here.
you will be stuck using the 360mm cooler as a front intake but there doesn't appear to be any dust filters whatsoever included so your radiator will get clogged and your other components will get dusty rather quickly in a dusty or carpeted area.

Patriot Viper Steel RGB DDR4 2x 32GB
any particular reason why you would need 64GB of RAM?
you could save some money there by choosing 2x 16GB and put that towards a better case.

Reactions: Phaaze88
(The Case is an alternate available off PCPartPicker that I found however there might be a different/better case that I prefer. I am looking to keep the case at most £150 or less)
The RAM and Monitor are Custom Parts that were added in via links and saved to the listing. Links Below:
RAM: Amazon Link
Monitor: CCL Link
Motherboard and RAM don't match. You need DDR5.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Cases are personal items. Upto you to chose whether you want the RGB looks or the airflow performance. Aio setups benefit from airflow, but not as much as aircoolers do, higher power gpus always benefit from higher airflow cases.

Given the choice, Phanteks P500A Digital is as good as it gets in both departments. Otherwise I'd opt for a Fractal S2 Meshify or a Lian-Li Lancool II.

Motherboard and RAM don't match. You need DDR5.
Or, a different motherboard that supports DDR4. There are motherboards of both types, DDR4 and DDR5, that support 12th Gen processors. Given the price of DDR5 right now I'd be inclined (And DID on my 12th gen system) to stick with DDR4 and a board that supports that because it was significantly less expensive. Especially since I already had pretty fast CL14 G.Skill sticks. I'd advise that you're just as well off with fast DDR4 as you are with high latency DDR5 regardless that it tends to have a higher MT/s.