[SOLVED] will my gpu fit in my motherboard

Sep 6, 2019
Solution
Yes the gpu will fit in the motherboard any gpu can fit in modern motherboards with a pcie x16/8 lane its pretty standard all gpus use thesame slots and since it anx x470 im guessing u already had a gpu but yeah it will fit easily but what case you using that will be the only thing that really interferes and what cooler that might interfere with the gpu too but i doubt it

scallumal

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Yes the gpu will fit in the motherboard any gpu can fit in modern motherboards with a pcie x16/8 lane its pretty standard all gpus use thesame slots and since it anx x470 im guessing u already had a gpu but yeah it will fit easily but what case you using that will be the only thing that really interferes and what cooler that might interfere with the gpu too but i doubt it

Reactions: Jve1712
Solution
Sep 6, 2019

Thanks for the quick reply but another question do you think I should check if the gpu will fit the case or is that something I shouldn’t worry about?

scallumal

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply but another question do you think I should check if the gpu will fit the case or is that something I shouldn’t worry about?
Well if it wont fit in the case you cant really use it but i doubt you will have a problem unles you have an mini ITX case most cases support 360mm (36cm +-14inches) but just google your case to be sure😉