[SOLVED] Will my pc bottleneck if I buy an i5-10500 with an rtx 3060ti

i am xui

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
I am getting a new pc and have already purchased a new CPU which is the i5-10500, although I wanted a better one I stuck with this one because of the prices in my country. I got the pc without a GPU because of a serious shortage and the only GPUs i can find now are rtx 3000 series GPUs and wanted to know if my pc would still function well with one of those. Thank you in advance!

Solution
I am getting a new pc and have already purchased a new CPU which is the i5-10500, although I wanted a better one I stuck with this one because of the prices in my country. I got the pc without a GPU because of a serious shortage and the only GPUs i can find now are rtx 3000 series GPUs and wanted to know if my pc would still function well with one of those. Thank you in advance!
It will. No bottleneck. Very mild if any, but none really I imagine
It will. No bottleneck. Very mild if any, but none really I imagine

Reactions: i am xui
Solution