Will resetting my laptop remove any drivers installed?

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
I recently purchased an ASUS TUF A15 Gaming Laptop, however while setting up, I ended up deleting a lot of the ASUS software that came pre-installed, and these programs were required for lighting customisation on the keyboard as well as some additional features. I couldn't find where to re-download these programs so the best option is probably to reset windows on my laptop. I'm just not sure if resetting my laptop will remove all drivers that were installed (which is what I would prefer, as I would feel a bit more assured installing all the required drivers from scratch instead of not being sure if some are installed and some aren't). Will resetting my laptop re-install all of the asus programs that came with the laptop? And do the GPU and CPU drivers remain on the laptop after a reset or will they revert back to the versions that the laptop came with?

I'm just really paranoid about this, and I'm worried that if I try to install drivers after a reset, I might have installed them twice potentially damaging my components.

Also, if there is any way to perform a factory reset instead of just a reset via windows, that would also be helpful.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't know which model you have but I would think you download the software from here - https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A15/HelpDesk_Download/

Do you mean the armory crate? its listed on that site under Utilities

reset wouldn't reinstall those apps unless you do a factory reset, and you should be able to download them without needing to reset now.
Factory reset is a choice in the windows reset function
on settings/update & security/recovery. Press reset this PC and factory reset should be a choice.