Question Will the Arctic Liquid Freezer III fit in the NZXT H6 Flow case ?

Feb 22, 2024
Hi, I'm considering building a new PC since mine is getting old and was bad even when i built it. I want to build it in the NZXT H6 Flow case and since I'm somewhat building a budget build (ryzen 5 7600x + rx 7800 xt) and want to use an AiO that isn't insanely expensive.

Since there's been much talk about the new Arctic Liquid Freezer III and it's performance and great price I'd like to use it. But from what I've read it's a very thick AiO (65.5mm, radiator + fan), I've read that several people are using the Arctic Liquid Freezer II in the H6 Flow which is thicker than what NZXT says fits. So I'm wondering whether someone knows if the Freezer III would fit ?

Feb 27, 2024
The 360 version does not. At least not alongside a Gigabyte B650 Aorus ICE motherboard. I had to remove one of the fans as a compromise to get it to fit above the IO block.

The radiator thickness is 8mm above what is spec'd for that case. It'll do for now but I will try another AIO on the next upgrade cycle.

Reactions: datopboi
Feb 28, 2024
Hi, I'm considering building a new PC since mine is getting old and was bad even when i built it. I want to build it in the NZXT H6 Flow case and since I'm somewhat building a budget build (ryzen 5 7600x + rx 7800 xt) and want to use an AiO that isn't insanely expensive.

Since there's been much talk about the new Arctic Liquid Freezer III and it's performance and great price I'd like to use it. But from what I've read it's a very thick AiO (65.5mm, radiator + fan), I've read that several people are using the Arctic Liquid Freezer II in the H6 Flow which is thicker than what NZXT says fits. So I'm wondering whether someone knows if the Freezer III would fit ?
I can officially confirm a liquid freezer 3 280mm doesn't fit either. At least with the heatsink on my msi tomahawk b650 motherboard. I'm pretty sure 240mm would fit.