[SOLVED] Will these components fit for this computer case?

HUNSTOP

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have a simple question. Will the ASRock B450 Pro4 fit to the Deepcool Tesseract SW computer case? I want to buy these two things and buy a ryzen 5 2600x with a gtx 1660ti and a Cooler Master Elite V3 600W PSU and a Kingston DDR4 8 gb ram. Will these parts fit to the computer case? Please anserw quick! (sorry for bad English)

Solution
That RAM will bottleneck the system. I'd recommend upping it to 16GB, and maybe stepping down to a 2600 because of the minimal performance impact. That case is super cheap, and might be an issue for airflow. I would go for something a bit more mid-upper end, such as the Cooler Master Mastercase H500 for the extreme amount of airflow in the stock fan configuration. If you're absolutely set on those parts (for some reason), the short answer is yes.

iiSlashr

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
That RAM will bottleneck the system. I'd recommend upping it to 16GB, and maybe stepping down to a 2600 because of the minimal performance impact. That case is super cheap, and might be an issue for airflow. I would go for something a bit more mid-upper end, such as the Cooler Master Mastercase H500 for the extreme amount of airflow in the stock fan configuration. If you're absolutely set on those parts (for some reason), the short answer is yes.

Reactions: HUNSTOP
Solution

HUNSTOP

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you very much! Have a Great Day/Night!