Question Will this loewe surround system only work with a loewe TV?

ulrik1000

Reputable
Dec 27, 2016
I own a loewe individual compose TV and a loewe individual 5.1 sound system where all the speaker are connected to the sub, and the sub is connected to the TV with a loewe proprietary cable called audio link (refer to image)
I would like to upgrade my TV but keep the sound system. Is it possible to connect the sub to an amplifier/receiver in order to still enjoy surround sound on a non-loewe TV?
Any help is greatly appreciated
bb12.jpg

No, From what I see sound comes from TV to box using a special cable. The cable would need some type of adapter to connect to TV sound output (sound output on TV's is troublesome)
Everything depends on what available adapters there are for the audio link and then what is available on the new TV. I suggest you look at the TV's and see what type of audio outputs are available first.

Jan 17, 2021
Hi, I’m having the exact same problem with the same u unit. There is a Loewe accessory available to adapt the connectivity from the sub to the newer Loewe TVs. If you can source one that is....
If you look in the manuals of the tv you want the part number should be in the accessories section at the back. Let me know how you get on.