Question Will this wifi adapter fit my motherboard ?

Should be no problem. It's kinda pricey for a wifi adapter. Are you doing competitive gaming online? If so, you should be using an ethernet connection and not wifi. If it's just for general use you could spend less and still get a decent adapter, but as you asked, yes it will work fine.

erniskunkys

Commendable
Feb 10, 2019
Should be no problem. It's kinda pricey for a wifi adapter. Are you doing competitive gaming online? If so, you should be using an ethernet connection and not wifi. If it's just for general use you could spend less and still get a decent adapter, but as you asked, yes it will work fine.
ye its more for gaming ever since ive moved my pc to my room i have been using a wifi adapter but the one I have keeps cutting out at times and its really annoying when it happens mid game. It would be annoying and inconvienient for me to run a ethernet from my living room to my room so I dont really know what to do.

ye its more for gaming ever since ive moved my pc to my room i have been using a wifi adapter but the one I have keeps cutting out at times and its really annoying when it happens mid game. It would be annoying and inconvienient for me to run a ethernet from my living room to my room so I dont really know what to do.
If you have poor line-of-sight to the router it won't really matter what wifi adapter you use. Is it possible to relocate the router to a more central area? Have you looked in to powerline adapters? They use the electrical wiring in the home to transmit a network signal anywhere in the home. May be worth reading about it.

erniskunkys

Commendable
Feb 10, 2019
If you have poor line-of-sight to the router it won't really matter what wifi adapter you use. Is it possible to relocate the router to a more central area? Have you looked in to powerline adapters? They use the electrical wiring in the home to transmit a network signal anywhere in the home. May be worth reading about it.
i dont think its the router because the adapter turns off fully by itself and then back on so I think its the issue with the adapter itself. I was thinking about getting a powerline adapter but I heard some people say that they will give me a worse of connection but from what I seen the prices are similar so il get whats better i guess.