Will This Work For Dedicated Stream PC?

Feb 4, 2019
I made a recent post trying to figure this out and get the best advise but am still not 100% sure. So i am wanting to build my PC to be a dedicated stream PC as i will be streaming using my ps4 and the elgato so this will just be used to surf the internet and edit videos. I have a B450 motherboard, 16gb of ram a 2TB hard drive already just need to figure out what i need for my graphics card and processor. I am leaning towards the 2nd gen Ryzen 5 2600x and the gtx geforce 1060 3gb but dont know if the 3gb will be okay for streaming? I would like to maybe play a couple PC games but this will not be used as a " 2nd gaming rig" for right now only a streaming pc and for normal use. Just dont want to be throwing money at this without knowing what to do because this will be my first build in the PC world. Thank You!

Lutfij

Titan
Moved thread from Components to Systems.

Mind listing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You should be fine for streaming on the Ryzen processor you've chosen but please be sure to pick up a 3200MHz dual channel ram kit.

Feb 4, 2019

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450
RAM: gskill aegis 8gb but i bought 2 of them dont know if both will work together
HDD: WD BLUE 2TB
GPU: Geforce 1060 3gb
PSU: Not sure the brand but is 550 watt
CHASSIS: Also not sure it is a mid tower