Question Win 10 Ameliorated - Can't install Nvidia Control Panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stethnorun

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2014
I love Win 10 Ameliorated and simply will not switch to regular Windows 10. However, it seems I can't find a way to install the Nvidia Control Panel (though I was able to get the GeForce Experience). I'm trying to see if I can get my Free-sync monitor using G-Sync compatibility but in order to do that, I need the Control Panel. Installing the standard Nvidia drivers doesn't do the job (probably because I'm using Ameliorated) and obviously I can't download it from the Microsoft store. Any thoughts? I was hoping I could just find an .exe file for it somewhere on the internet but I'm coming up empty.

carocuore

Upstanding
Jan 24, 2021
fancy names aside this is a pirated OS we're talking, although there are ways to install signed M$ $tore "apps" on it I'm not so sure if I could tell you without getting my post removed or a permaban.
Remember we're in a normie forum and not some underground corner of the internet where I could freely talk about stuff like that.

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
dont use dhc drivers, I don't use Win 10 Ameliorated, but I do have a 100 percent offline install that I modified with gpedit/disabled some things like all network activity/defender and the non dhc drivers let me have control panel with no ms store. kind of annoying how they have 2 drivers and intrigate part of the dhc driver in the ms store, makes me want to go amd next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS