Win a Core i5-2500K, DZ68DB, and SSD 311

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatboe

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
more SSD giveaways please. I am still stuck with an old fashioned HDD because I cannot afford to make the jump to SSDs. They really need to improve the GB/$ for SSDs.

alchemy69

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
According to the entry form the SSD is only 20 GB

Ah, okay. When I saw your comment about being fond of the 120GB size I had assume this was one. Why make that comment and then offer one six times smaller?

They could have atleast relaxed the international boundary limits for the Sparkling Rain Water Bottles and included the Drought Stricken/Water Scarce Countries of the world in that category. Even that would have shown some sort of a positive sign towards the sponsors....

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]alyoshka[/nom]WOW............LOL!!! Another one for US Residents only.........As always no FB is good, but only US ..... Sucks Big time Toms really ought to get onto the World Without Boundaries wagon.[/citation]

The irony is, the guy that founded the website is German.

G

can we get some Australian contests man delivery these days is pretty cheap

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]alchemy69[/nom]According to the entry form the SSD is only 20 GBAh, okay. When I saw your comment about being fond of the 120GB size I had assume this was one. Why make that comment and then offer one six times smaller?[/citation]

Because we're trying to give you good recommendations. Caching remains a second choice after using a dedicated SSD for performance-sensitive apps!

Best of luck,
Chris

Rizlla

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
I love the heading, but rules suck. Will it work if I buy one of those online US addresses and then enter? Then I will just have it shipped to SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS