Giveaway! Win a Supermicro Motherboard and the Thermaltake P1 M-ITX Chasis!

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
upload.png

Supermicro and Thermaltake have teamed up to present another fantastic giveaway for our Tom's Hardware members. Up for grabs is the the Thermaltake Core P1 TG Mini ITX wall-mount, tempered-glass chassis and the Supermicro SUPERO C9Z390-CG-IW motherboard.

Get ready to game in style. Enter in the giveaway widget for your chance to win!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until January 1st, 2020.

Last edited:
I have not built in a TT case since my Xaser III, which I loved for being a big 95% metal case. I did do a build for a consumer in the Xaser VI a long time ago. But this looks like a nice mITX case and with support for a ATX PSU it allows for a much more powerful build design than the normal mITX designs normally do.

Gurg

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2013
My larger P-3 Thermalake case is great. With no sides, top or bottom the airflow through case is great. No need for noisy case fans. The glass front is easily removed allowing the case to be laid flat for easy access to change components or to blow or vacuum dust. Through the glass the RGB on my CPU AIO cooler, its fans and on the GPU look great (mine are all a solid red). Turn it around and the back is easily accessible to mount SSDs. Looks like the M/B only has one M.2 mount, but with falling prices, 1TB m.2 2280 are reasonable priced.

I periodically wipe the glass front with windex or eyeglass wet wipes.

It's absolutely lame that you have to use one of the social media platforms in order to have an entry. I, and a LOT of other people out there, won't have ANYTHING to do with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or any of the other data breach black holes out there so it is frustrating to see that being a requirement in order to have an entry. Other contests have had multiple ways that didn't require use of any social media platform. All contests should be fair and equal in that way.

Last edited: