WIN XP Control Panel

Ever since I updated WIN XP Home to SP2 when I click on printers from the
control panel it either sends Microsoft an error mesage or the screeen
returns to the desktop. I can do maintenance from a networked Win98 PC to
the printer but not from the PC the is connected to.
Thanks,
John

What is the exact text of he error message or the application in the Event
Log?
www.coribright.com

"John M." wrote:

> Ever since I updated WIN XP Home to SP2 when I click on printers from the
> control panel it either sends Microsoft an error mesage or the screeen
> returns to the desktop. I can do maintenance from a networked Win98 PC to
> the printer but not from the PC the printer is connected to.
> Thanks,
> John
> From Send error report it said;
>AppName: explorer.exe