Hi,

How can I get my Intelli Keyboard (Bluetooth) working on my new x64 Edition
Win XP? The software does not appear to work that comes with the product.

I need x64 bit versions of the software, surely MS makes it, but where can I
get it?

Also need the same for my fingerpint scanner from Microsoft.

Thanks Daren

"Daren Hawes" <newsgroups@webdesignmagic.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I get my Intelli Keyboard (Bluetooth) working on my new x64
> Edition Win XP? The software does not appear to work that comes with the
> product.
>
> I need x64 bit versions of the software, surely MS makes it, but where can
> I get it?
>
> Also need the same for my fingerpint scanner from Microsoft.
>
> Thanks Daren

Microsoft does not publish 64 bit drivers for their products.
They have promised 64 bit drivers, but they have not made any predictions on
when.

FWIW, Logitech has 64 bit drivers for their keyboards, mice and gaming
controllers.
Logitech products are of higher build quality than Microsoft to boot.

Bobby

They are still working on it I believe. Ask in the mshardware newsgroup for
the latest news.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Daren Hawes" <newsgroups@webdesignmagic.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I get my Intelli Keyboard (Bluetooth) working on my new x64
> Edition Win XP? The software does not appear to work that comes with the
> product.
>
> I need x64 bit versions of the software, surely MS makes it, but where can
> I get it?
>
> Also need the same for my fingerpint scanner from Microsoft.
>
> Thanks Daren

TRENDING THREADS