Apr 27, 2021
Hello. I recently got a second hand windows 10 pc but it does not have a network driver i think, because it wont connect with ethernet and theres no network drivers in DeviceManager>NetworkAdapters. Im using it with wifi but connection is really bad with wifi even though router is right next to the pc. I tried downloading drivers from intel and realtek's network adapters but they failed in the installation process

Last edited:
Many times you need a motherboard driver before you can even load the ethernet drivers.

Not sure what you mean they failed in download. It would be very strange that you can use wifi to say surf the internet but can't even download and save a file. That is very different than actually having the file and it won't install.

Apr 27, 2021
Many times you need a motherboard driver before you can even load the ethernet drivers.

Not sure what you mean they failed in download. It would be very strange that you can use wifi to say surf the internet but can't even download and save a file. That is very different than actually having the file and it won't install.
Ah sorry. They failed in the installation process not download. I did what to do when downloading something, installation progressbar appears and then an error.

Wdym i need a motherboard driver? And where can I download it? I have a gigabyte motherboard