Winchat and SP2

Winchat doesn't work with SP2. I try all the différents
configurations. There is a big bug.....
Can you help me? I don't active the firewall of course...
Thanks.

Greetings,

If it helps, I'm seeing the same thing here (before anyone says it firewall is off and NetDDE
enabled). Alternatively, you might try something like LanTalk (http://www.lantalk.net).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"edouard" <edouard42000@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Winchat doesn't work with SP2. I try all the différents
> configurations. There is a big bug.....
> Can you help me? I don't active the firewall of course...
> Thanks.

beth

Jonathan, Do you know if Microsoft will address this - using winchat with SP2
- in a knowledge base article or not? How can we get them to.... I am new at
this newsgroup thing... Thanks, Beth