May 30, 2021
Mobo : MSI A320M pro-vd/s
Cpu. : Ryzen 3 1200 ( stock cooler )
HDD : 1 TB WD 10EADS
PSU. : Gigabyte PB500 80+ bronze
GPU : zotac GTX 1060 amp gddr5x
Ram. : 2× 8gb crucial ddr4 2400mhz
Monitor : LG22MP68VQ

My windows was running fine till yesterday when I decided to update my windows and I downloaded windows update from.official website and after it rebooted the system wouldn't boot into windows .. I didn't care abt the files and decided to format the drive and install from usb. I did use the official windows and tried to install for 4-5 times n each time it would reboot after 'copying windows files' was done n it wouldn't complete the installation, it would just crash. Same situation in 4 other drives . I formatted each time for clean windows install also.

Luckily I had on old version of windows 10 lying around and I installed it on one of the hard drives. Even tho it installed completely after " finishing up " reboot it completes devices getting ready and then screen does not post while the system continues to run with the CPU EZ debug Led ON. When I click restart, it tells me since I restarted installation encounter an unexpected error. I managed to get by this by editing 'HKEY LOCAL MACHINE' with a tutorial I saw in youtube.
This worked and I was able to login to windows and then it immediately crashes with CPU Ez Debug led shining in the motherboard. Each time after windows posts completely it crashed in 50sec , regardless if I login or not.

The system does not crash in safe mode and I able to use the internet is safe mode as well.
I checked the device manager via safe mode and my GTX 1060 is not being shown. Only 'microsoft basic display adapter '.

I tried Clearing the CMOS and even then no work around.

I don't know what issue this is but please help me.

Lutfij

Titan
^ This is just a copy paste of this thread;

I'll play along, how old is the PSU in your build? You might want to also specify where you sourced the installers for your OS. Why are you working with an older version of Windows 10 when you clearly source it via Windows Media Creation Tools? What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

May 30, 2021
^ This is just a copy paste of this thread;

I'll play along, how old is the PSU in your build? You might want to also specify where you sourced the installers for your OS. Why are you working with an older version of Windows 10 when you clearly source it via Windows Media Creation Tools? What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

PSU is abt to be 2 years old, I tried the official one an usb installation View: http://imgur.com/gallery/4ZLLKqR
over and over again it just crashes it's so frustrating doing the same process to no avail !!!

ive linked the video of the installation crash pls check it .

Bios version : E7A36AMS.2JR

Last edited: