Question Windows 10 boot problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2019
I'm going to keep this short. Basically yesterday I held down my pc off button mid game which instantly shuts down my pc. Whenever I turned it back on it had a blue screen and the automatic repair crap. I have spent 8 hours in the past 2 days (literally) in search for a fix. From forum to forum and video to video I narrowed it down to me having to use easeus on a USB boot drive to recover my ssd files. It only let me select 3 things when I was recovering the ssd files so I picked the three primary ones to recover and left all the 1-3 km boot files that I thought were useless. My ssd is set to gpt right now. Whenever I go back into the easeus boot drive and scan my ssd lost files the boot files weren't there again. Well now I got windows 10 repair to boot on another usb start. I have figured out that I need to use the bootrec commands and I followed this video:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91c1Rxxh60
my problem is when I get to the part where I type "cd boot" it says the the path cannot be found which makes me geuss its deleted. I am lost and worn out at this point and I gravely need help. I really just want to boot into windows without my ssd data being wiped. Please help. (also I obviously tried the built in repair tool but that didn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.