Question Windows 10 boot screen stucks sometimes, get fixed with a restart

WickedSick

Commendable
Jun 22, 2020
Hello.
First of all, sorry for inappropriate title. i had no idea how to describe it better.
Now i'm going to describe the problem.
The problem is almost 90% of times my windows boots completely normal, but oh, that 10%.
It just stucks on boot screen, but without any circling white dots. just a black background + blue Windows logo. doesn't matter how much i wait, no white dots appear at all.
with a restart(pushing the physical button), issue gets fixed. but it just gets back in future again.
I have no idea what's causing the problem, i know my problem is mostly related to drivers.
I checked and tried updating every single device in Device manager. + no external USB\HDDs connected or DVD inserted while loading.
Still no lucks, random stucks on boot screen happening. any ideas?
P.S: i check "Event viewer" each time, there are three errors there:
1: 2: 3: Here is the dump file in case of if needed:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14uyzeXpJhhkih9Z3a16mBCUBEAzZKDWh/view?usp=sharing
P.S 2:
I've already tried SFC\DISM and already tried deleteing hiberfile and re enabling it again.

Thank you for reading.

Fast start up works by loading some of the boot data into memory so when you shut down the computer it goes into a semi-hibernation (keeps power to RAM to save data). With a subsequent boot, the boot data does not have to be loaded into RAM (because it's already there) so the boot process is sped up. With some systems, the boot data that was saved to RAM becomes corrupted, preventing the PC from booting. There is no single casue for this, and in many cases the cause is never known. If you want the speed of fast startup, without the problems caused by fast startup, look into upgrading to a ssd, as fast start up is primary designed to speed up hdd boot times, while there is little difference using fast start up with a ssd.

Reactions: WickedSick

WickedSick

Commendable
Jun 22, 2020
Fast start up works by loading some of the boot data into memory so when you shut down the computer it goes into a semi-hibernation (keeps power to RAM to save data). With a subsequent boot, the boot data does not have to be loaded into RAM (because it's already there) so the boot process is sped up. With some systems, the boot data that was saved to RAM becomes corrupted, preventing the PC from booting. There is no single casue for this, and in many cases the cause is never known. If you want the speed of fast startup, without the problems caused by fast startup, look into upgrading to a ssd, as fast start up is primary designed to speed up hdd boot times, while there is little difference using fast start up with a ssd.
Thank you.
I have disabled it. system boot time reached 40 seconds.
But i still face an odd issue with boot.
Sometimes boot time takes almost 120+ seconds, and with HUGE system lag even after logon screen.
Any ideas about that?

WickedSick

Commendable
Jun 22, 2020
Last edited: