Windows 10 doesn't automatically activated.

robbieluna11

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
This is my 3rd time to reinstall my windows 10 and for the first time It seems that my windows 10 doesn't automatically activated after the installation. Is there new policy that the Microsoft implemented on the activation of digital licensed. Its my first to experience this matter. I hope someone could help me with this matter.

You can activate it manually?

Just search "Activate windows" in the start menu. If your key is legitimate, it should activate. If you're certain you're in the right and you're still not having luck, you can try running (as admin elevated command prompt, cmd) SLUI.exe, 4

This will call up the phone activation dialog and I've found it to be fairly liberal.

If you bought it on one of those grey market sites, well.... now you know why it was so cheap. They often resell keys in violation of the licenses and ones that are stolen and cancelled when the card owner charges back. These fail fairly often, but the marketplace has little to no liability for this, hence the price. In future, if this is the case, don't buy from sites like Kinguin or G2A.

robbieluna11

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
I was able to retrieve it..my 2nd concern is this , While I am installing the windows 10 , I've noticed some error about the gpt partition but I forgot exactly what does it say,but theres an option to proceed the installation so I continue. Would be there any problem with that in the future thank you.