Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit, can't update to 1803

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
Hi, so i have windows 10 enterprise which is i believe 1603 version or 1600 something.

Anyways i have the windows 10 1803 update, but can't update because i get the message indicating that i have an Windows enterprise version, and i need to contact my administrator in order to continue with the 1803 update.

How do i bypass this message? And if there is a way i can force update to 1803? I am doing this mainly cause i can't seem to install Forza 3 with out this update.

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

No, this is my own personal copy of windows 10 enterprise, and the reason why i want to continue to use the enterprise version VS the PRO version to which i also have, is because the enterprise version gives me more FPS vs the PRO version for gaming.

That is why i was wondering if some how i can personally bypass this restriction since this is my copy of Windows enterprise, and i am using this OS at my own house. NOT AT WORK.

bignastyid

Titan
Enterprise is not licensed for personal use. It's only legitimately available to businesses(usually large ones) via VL. So I'm guessing you have obtained a copy illegally or are atleast using it in violation of the EULA.

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

No there is no damage, or anything like that, cause i know other users are facing the same issue as i am who has the enterprise version.

I did try windows updater tool, but i still get that same issue where it says i need administrator privilege etc.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS