[SOLVED] Windows 10 Freezing, 100% Disk and Restart to BIOS

Jun 6, 2019
So i have this new built pc, i have it for atleast 1 week already and no problems occured so far but today my pc is running in 100% disk and it freezes after 50-80 secs after opening it. If i restart it it will direct to BIOS, the only way for me to open it again is by pressing the power button for few sec.
My pc specs is ff.
Ryzen 3 2200g with Radeon Vega 8
16gb (2x8gb) G.skill Ripjaw V 3200
Msi B450m Pro m2
Seasonic S12ii 520
1TB WD Blue
Cpu Temp(Idle): 32° C - 48°C (Gaming)
Mobo Temp(Idle): 32°C

Solution
if you restart it (typically a hard power off during bootup for a laptop) in the middle of three bootups in a row, it should give the menu for allowing you troubleshoot problems, with the goal of a startup in safe mode under troubleshooting....

You should begin gathering latest chipset (chipset, LAN, sound, RAID)/integrated graphics drivers on a USB flash drive in case a full reinstall becomes necessary at some point due to possible drive corruption....(you can certainly try a bootup/startup repair (99% of the time unsuccessful, however), then an SFC\ scannow
or, potentially a repair install/keep my data
if you restart it (typically a hard power off during bootup for a laptop) in the middle of three bootups in a row, it should give the menu for allowing you troubleshoot problems, with the goal of a startup in safe mode under troubleshooting....

You should begin gathering latest chipset (chipset, LAN, sound, RAID)/integrated graphics drivers on a USB flash drive in case a full reinstall becomes necessary at some point due to possible drive corruption....(you can certainly try a bootup/startup repair (99% of the time unsuccessful, however), then an SFC\ scannow
or, potentially a repair install/keep my data

Reactions: Richmond Zedrik
Solution
Jun 6, 2019
It's not an hardware problem right? I just ran Sfc scannow and it didn't fix the problem. Should i just do it the hard way by Reinstalling windows 10 or Resetting? I had backed up all my pc files in my laptop so i have no problem with losing the files.

TRENDING THREADS