Question Windows 10 game bar not working

saumytiwari7

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017
I have recently updated my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1 pro.. also i have installed latest drivers...and also my "record game" or something like this option is enabled in the settings...but still of this .,,my "windows 10 game bar" isn't comming when i press ( Windows+G ) key combination in game....
I am playing GTA san andreas and i don't have any other game...so i am not sure whether this problem is with GTA SA or every game...because i am 100% sure that my pc can open "GAME BAR" in windows 10...
Please help me..

Colif

Win 11 Master
See if this helps

Thank you for your response. For PC games in full-screen mode, you won’t see the Game bar, but you can use the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start and stop recordings. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and completes. You can also use the Windows logo key + Alt + G to record the last 30 seconds if you’ve already turned on background recording.

If the shortcuts do not work for a full-screen game, press Win + G. You’ll see the screen flash twice confirming that the game is recognized. After this, you can then run the game in full-screen again and use the Windows logo key + Alt + R and Windows logo key + Alt + G.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check for new Windows Updates and install the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this link.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...0/2ca4c7cd-89ca-47b2-8a5b-be8cc1eedcb3?auth=1

Last edited: