Discussion Windows 10 getting more aggressive about logging into microsoft account

So is it me, or has windows gotten more aggressive about you logging into your microsoft account.

All my machines use a local accounts and not microsoft accounts to log in. Now every time I log in, I get a Microsoft toast pop-up that says, "There was a problem with your account(s). Please log in." Well duh, it's because I never gave it one. I don't need it.

Even the Microsoft Store is getting more aggressive. They say you need to log in before you can download. (I found a work around to this BS, but it's still annoying)

Have other people noticed how Microsoft is getting more aggressive about trying to track your behavior through accounts?

Colif

Win 11 Master
do you have spare users on these systems which are getting these errors that don't get the pop up? I am just wondering if its the user profiles themselves that are buggy and not MIcrosoft saying these things. I have had user profiles stop working myself, its why I ask. Better to start a new user before it all falls apart.

I originally set this user up as local but mistakenly linked it up to MIcrosoft Account. Up until then the license for hardware was still tied to PC so at least now its linked to my user account. At least now I could move it to another PC without too much hassle.