[SOLVED] Windows 10 Installation Error

pewpew135

Honorable
Dec 20, 2015
I wanted to reformat my not-so-old pc to windows 10. Everything was running smooth until the setup stops with the error “Windows couldn’t prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install windows, restart the installation.”

I’ve tried using msoobe method but it can’t recognize it as an internal or external command. Didn't work.

I’ve tried removing unnecessary devices. Didn't work too.

PC Specs:
AMD A8 7650K
8GB of RAM
1TB HDD
Gigabyte F2a68hm-s1

Solution
What version of Windows 10 did you try to install and from what format? Windows 10 DVD? Usb flash drive used with Windows Media Creation Tool?

I recommend you go on another system. You get a USB flash drive of minimum 8GB in size. You download Windows Media Creation Tool on that other system. You run the tool and you follow the instruction. It will create the Windows 10 latest version ready to be installed on the USB drive.
What version of Windows 10 did you try to install and from what format? Windows 10 DVD? Usb flash drive used with Windows Media Creation Tool?

I recommend you go on another system. You get a USB flash drive of minimum 8GB in size. You download Windows Media Creation Tool on that other system. You run the tool and you follow the instruction. It will create the Windows 10 latest version ready to be installed on the USB drive.

Reactions: pewpew135
Solution

pewpew135

Honorable
Dec 20, 2015
UPDATE: My fault. I successfully installed Microsoft Windows 10 after inserting the rebootable flash drive onto the backport. I inserted it on the front panel before and that was my mistake, I don't know why. It ran smoothly after moving the flash drive. Thank you!!