Question Windows 10 Installation from USB - Media Creation Tool Issue

Mar 9, 2019
ERROR: 0X8007025D

I am trying to install Windows 10 Pro on a brand new PC build, similar to this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkafkI32Cs0

Hardware:

Mobo: Gigabyte Z370P (F11 Bios for CPU compatability)
CPU: I5-9600K
EVGA GTX-1060 SSC 6GB
ADATA 128gb SSD (blank/brand-new)
SanDisk USB (3.0) 32GB

I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation tool to my personal laptop, and downloaded everything to the USB drive.
I plug the USB into any USB port (Mobo and case ports). I turn on the computer, and by default it recognizes the USB and boots from that. Windows tool pops up, and I click through selecting, English, US, and Windows 10 Pro. It brings up my SSD as the storage device, and I delete ALL partitions, only being left with the one chunk of unallocated space.

When it is loading the files, it passes the first 'check' of extracting files. The second check fails before it hits 100% and gives me the common error: 0X8007025D

I have re-downloaded the tool and done this multiple times. I am now formatting my USB from FAT32 to NTFS to see if that changes anything...

Much thanks in advance!!

Dashman9000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
NTFS should be correct. If the installer loaded correctly, you boot off of the installer USB....once the installer USB recognizes your new destination drive, choose the new drive to install Windows on then delete any partitions if you see them allready setup and select "new" I believe and let the software do the rest.