Question Windows 10 lan connected but no internet,

Wacabletech06

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
Sometime my pc ethernet say network cable unplugged,but i already plugged in, help

Do you have a cat? Look for little needle like marks on the cable if you do and replace it if you find them.

All kidding aside [I have three cats and they chew all cables] can you just swap out the Ethernet cable for now and see if things get better. IF they do not, and you lease your devices from your ISP see if you can get them swapped next, unless you have other wired devices that are not having the issue then swap ports and see if it remains, in which case you'd be looking at computer repair if port and cable swap don't work.

MasterOfTheZenCore

Prominent
Jul 14, 2019
Do you have a cat? Look for little needle like marks on the cable if you do and replace it if you find them.

All kidding aside [I have three cats and they chew all cables] can you just swap out the Ethernet cable for now and see if things get better. IF they do not, and you lease your devices from your ISP see if you can get them swapped next, unless you have other wired devices that are not having the issue then swap ports and see if it remains, in which case you'd be looking at computer repair if port and cable swap don't work.

That lan wire work on my laptop(already tested), in my pc its say ethernet cable not connected properly. Yesterday i saw little ant going through my lan port,i open up case to se what happen,but its seems to be ok. What should i do?,is it program error or my device is not working properly?

MasterOfTheZenCore

Prominent
Jul 14, 2019

Btw i already reset my network setting

MasterOfTheZenCore

Prominent
Jul 14, 2019

I can browse google,then suddenly go offline again(lan wire not connect properly)