Question Windows 10 minimization bug

Dec 6, 2022
For several days I have been struggling with a problem when I start the game csgo / apex legends and turn off the monitor and after restarting the game is launched in the window. I noticed this after changing from MSI GTX 1050ti to MSI GTX 1070. (I also read that this problem can occur when you have Teamviwer, MSI Afterburner - because I used these programs the day before noticing the problem - I removed these programs). Of course, I removed the drivers that were with the MSI GTX 1050ti with the Display Driver Uninstaller program and reinstalled + new current Nvidia drivers. In the game csgo I have a resolution of 4:3 1280x1024 and the game is set to full screen, and in the desktop the resolution is 1920x1080 and the scaling mode is full screen. Someone may know a solution.

My computer specs:
Asrock b360m pro 4 motherboard
I5-8400,
MSI GTX 1070,
8GB RAM,
240GB SSD, ,
SilentiumPC 500W power supply,
Monitor iiyama g-master g2470hsu.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what scaling have you got the screen set to?

Dec 6, 2022
what scaling have you got the screen set to?

My desktop screen is 1920x1080

Colif

Win 11 Master
I had to watch video, I tried to run it off site but its slow.

So why are you turning the monitor off?

I can find Chrome shrinking if you alt tab out of csgo - link

don't suppose you know the name VibranceGUI

i am having fun finding an answer.

does it happen if you sleep screen?

Dec 6, 2022
I had to watch video, I tried to run it off site but its slow.

So why are you turning the monitor off?

I can find Chrome shrinking if you alt tab out of csgo - link

don't suppose you know the name VibranceGUI

i am having fun finding an answer.

does it happen if you sleep screen?

Yesterday I noticed that when I have chrome browser open and turn off the monitor, my chrome window gets smaller. It's just that I play a game or do something and leave the computer and turn off the monitor, it annoys me a bit why it reduces the image in the game and the same in the browser.