[SOLVED] Windows 10 Moto e4 support

I have a Moto e4 smart phone and ever since the Windows 10 ver 1809, I can not connect the phone to my PC (I had no issues with ver 1803). I manually Motorola USB as legacy hardware (different interfaces) in the Device Manager, but they all show the yellow triangle question mark. I have tried downloading new drivers and manually loading them but windows says the current "Motorola Driver loaded by Windows) drivers are the best, even though they are not working. I also downloaded the Motorola Device Manager but nothing I'm guessing I'll just have to wait for an 1809 update or 1903. Any other ideas?

Solution
Well, I figured it out, it was the cable. When I plugged the phone in with the old cable, the phone would start recharging, but no file exchange connection. Mororola got back to be with a Windows 10 update, which I probably already got in one of the accumulated updates (I installed it anyway and it didn't work). Then I got the bright idea to use another cable and it connected with no problem. I uninstalled the update and again, it connected. So, do I get credit for solving my own problem? Actually I owe you because I had pretty much given up until your response, so thanks!

Colif

Win 11 Master
have you tried Motorola customer support? I would link it but google showing my countries links which probably don't help you.

Searched google for answers and found this thread, but was showing from a week before (May 11) which makes no sense)

Well, I figured it out, it was the cable. When I plugged the phone in with the old cable, the phone would start recharging, but no file exchange connection. Mororola got back to be with a Windows 10 update, which I probably already got in one of the accumulated updates (I installed it anyway and it didn't work). Then I got the bright idea to use another cable and it connected with no problem. I uninstalled the update and again, it connected. So, do I get credit for solving my own problem? Actually I owe you because I had pretty much given up until your response, so thanks!

Solution