Windows 10 Setup Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCombatTurtle

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014
So I bought a Windows 10 Key from MMOGA a couple of hours ago. I have installed Windows 10, but now it's asking me for a key. I copy and pasted my key in but it's telling me that it didn't work. The key couldn't be fake, could it? How do I go about fixing this?

Solution

well your first problem is buying this windows 10 key from a 3rd party manufacturer over the internet. So most likely it is fake.

Ho do you fix this? Well technically you can't. Lesson learned. But what you can do is try to call the company customer service and see if you can get your money back. Most likely they will not refund you but may send you another key till you get one that works.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

well your first problem is buying this windows 10 key from a 3rd party manufacturer over the internet. So most likely it is fake.

Ho do you fix this? Well technically you can't. Lesson learned. But what you can do is try to call the company customer service and see if you can get your money back. Most likely they will not refund you but may send you another key till you get one that works.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.