[SOLVED] Windows 10 update is messing with my pc?

alexanderwe6

Honorable
Aug 15, 2017
I recently updated to the most recent version of windows 10, and im having horrible audio lag, my live wallpaper is even jittering, the entire system seems to be skipping around like trying to watch a video with no signal, my internet is fine, and its starting to cause problems in discord as well, i've run system scans and there's no violations it says, i'm not sure if there's anything i can do, or if i have to just wait for the next windows update.

Solution
Maybe something was missing while updating or restarting the PC. I suggest that you uninstall the recently installed Windows update and get back to your old PC. Or you more restore your computer back to the earlier date.
Aug 12, 2020
Maybe something was missing while updating or restarting the PC. I suggest that you uninstall the recently installed Windows update and get back to your old PC. Or you more restore your computer back to the earlier date.

Solution

vince77

Prominent
Aug 5, 2020
Try and restart your PC one more time and see if that works. If not then just switch back to the previous version of windows under Update and security. You can try to update it later if you want.

TRENDING THREADS