Question Windows 10 Update's and BSOD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2020
For the past 5 days, I've been dealing with a problem, i built my first PC and i had a bootable flash and i installed windows, everything was going fine. When it came to updates and drivers though we have a problem. Windows updates keep erroring so i installed them manually and the drivers too and everything was fine but i kept getting BSOD and my pc kept crashing and wouldn't work so i just installed windows on a whole new ssd. But this one is also having problems with windows, ive reinstalled windows over 5 times, ive remade the bootable flash twice and i have no idea what's going on. With my new ssd, windows updates won't install at all for some reason they keep saying try again later, mainly 1909 cumulative updates, the display driver gets installed but then my whole PC crashes and gives me BSOD and im just out of ideas. Is it my GPU? Motherboard? or is windows just not working right now? i have no idea, if you have questions ask, probably missing info in this sorry if i am im just fed up with windows

How will my bios fix my problem? don't mean to come off rude but, its more of a windows problem
because hardware issues can lead to Windows issues/errors. if your BIOS is not set correctly for your hardware then Windows may not be able to function properly because it cannot communicate properly with certain devices.

and your lack of correct system drivers and/or their proper updates can also lead to the same types of issues.

and without your complete system specs no one can diagnose what types of problems may be resulting from certain hardware or hardware conflicts.

Without a list of the error codes being thrown, the relevant log files, and a complete hardware list, we're only guessing here. However, millions of users have installed Windows 10 just fine and run without issue. Therefore your problems are not with Windows but with your system as a whole. This includes the BIOS. In addition, a poor quality power supply will generate no end of problems, including an inability to successfully install Windows.

Apr 6, 2020
because hardware issues can lead to Windows issues/errors. if your BIOS is not set correctly for your hardware then Windows may not be able to function properly because it cannot communicate properly with certain devices.

and your lack of correct system drivers and/or their proper updates can also lead to the same types of issues.

and without your complete system specs no one can diagnose what types of problems may be resulting from certain hardware or hardware conflicts.
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max/EVGA 650 80+ Gold/ XFX Radeon RX 580/ Ryzen 5 2600x Running stock/ 16gb 3600 G.Skill/ Samsung QVO 1tb ssd
Those are my specs

Status
Not open for further replies.