Question Windows 10 won't recognize External hard drive after installing scp toolkit drivers for PS4 controller

alex2702

Honorable
Mar 3, 2016
Hey guys, I installed scp toolkit in orden to connect a PS4 controller to my pc, I was actually installing it from my External Hard Drive, everything worked out just fine wirt the controller but later on i realized window won't recognize muy HD, I unplug it and plug it again and nothing, i tried the HD un a different pc and it showed up perfect, tried a different HD on my pc and showed, Is like that spexific HD and my pc won't get along anymore, i unnistalled scp toolkit and tried the HD and same result, the only Solution i see Is to install Windows again but that's the last bridge i want to burn, so if someone has any other Solution please let me know, Will appreciate it 😉

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you on at the time of writing? What is the make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? Are you still connected to the internet? If so, you can try reinstalling your chipset/USB drivers(after you've verified that you're on the latest BIOS version).