[SOLVED] Windows 10

Jan 23, 2022
well hi. Ive tried few weeks ago to upgrade to windows 10 ( i currently have 8.1 pro). After few mins of loading, it doesn't update anymore and it says smth like it couldn't update and its going back to windows 8.1 . Im thinking about installing windows 10 using a usb flash, will it work?

Solution
Have you utilized the compatibility tool to be sure your system will run 10? Typically, at least in my experience, if it will run 7 it will run 10 but...

Something I would try and a suggest I throw without knowing any other details is, if you happen to have another drive available, take out your intact OS drive, place in a blank drive and utilize the USB created on MS site to see if you can load OS that way.
In some cases I have run across issues where I wiped the original OS doing an update, had issue, and then are stuck having to reinstall the old OS.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Have you utilized the compatibility tool to be sure your system will run 10? Typically, at least in my experience, if it will run 7 it will run 10 but...

Something I would try and a suggest I throw without knowing any other details is, if you happen to have another drive available, take out your intact OS drive, place in a blank drive and utilize the USB created on MS site to see if you can load OS that way.
In some cases I have run across issues where I wiped the original OS doing an update, had issue, and then are stuck having to reinstall the old OS.

Solution
Jan 11, 2022
I think at first you need to check whether your device and hardware are suitable for installing windows 10 or not. If it is suitable for windows 10 then before you can install Windows using a USB, you need to create the installation media itself. This will be read by your computer once the USB flash drive is connected, allowing it to boot from USB.
After that, you can successfully install windows 10 on your PC using USB flash.