[SOLVED] Windows 11 min system requirement not met

Sudhanwa

Honorable
Jan 1, 2017
So , I was trying to install Windows 11 on my desktop PC and during installation I was shown this message that my hardware does not meet minimum system requirement
I have Asus Z170 motherboard , and I Checked that it does not have TPM related setting

Just want to confirm that I therefore wont be able to run Windows 11 on Asus Z170 MOBO

Joseph_138

Distinguished
So , I was trying to install Windows 11 on my desktop PC and during installation I was shown this message that my hardware does not meet minimum system requirement
I have Asus Z170 motherboard , and I Checked that it does not have TPM related setting

Just want to confirm that I therefore wont be able to run Windows 11 on Asus Z170 MOBO
You would be wasting your time installing the leaked preview now, because it won't be fully functional yet, and a lot of things could change between now and release. You don't want to get your system setup with a pre-release version, then have something major change that complicates the install of the official release. Pre-releases are also usually not guaranteed for compatibility or stability. Unless you're a developer, you have no reason to install Windows 11 now.

Last edited:

Sudhanwa

Honorable
Jan 1, 2017
You would be wasting your time installing the leaked preview now, because it won't be fully functional yet, and a lot of things could change between now and release. You don't want to get your system setup with a pre-release version, then have something major change that complicates the install of the official release. Pre-releases are also usually not guaranteed for compatibility or stability. Unless you're a developer, you have no reason to install Windows 11 now.
So whatever they showcased in release event ...it aint fiinal thing ? In that case , I can wait out

Joseph_138

Distinguished
So whatever they showcased in release event ...it aint fiinal thing ? In that case , I can wait out

No, and what's more, the leaked build isn't even the latest build that is circulating within Microsoft or among developers, so it's already obsolete before you even install it. It's 1-2 months behind the latest build, so a lot has probably changed already.