Windows 7 completely freezing..

Nove

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
So this problem started the other day my internet would stop working then all my programs would freeze including windows 7 itself and I have to force shutdown. I am typing this now hoping my computer doesn't freeze on me. it usually happens within 1-20 minutes of computer use. My mom mentioned this was happening to her phone and she had to completely turn off her phone when I told her this don't know if its same problem or even if it can be possibly related. I have re-installed windows and wiped my HDD today was running fine for an hour or so then bam problem came back. My components seem fine everything is show up(not that that means alot). Also when this started sometimes when I boot up my HDD doesn't show up and thats where Windows is installed and I have to reboot my computer a couple of times and check bios. I don't know what section to put this in but yea. It all starts with the internet going out and freezing my whole freaking system I am about to throw my computer out the window!

Spec's
i5 3450 3.10ghz
1TB HDD
GT 640
8GB of RAM
ASrock z75 Pro3
600w PSU

nove run hdtune check the smart warning under the health tab in the program to see if your hard drive is dying. if your hard drive is a seagate or wd drive run there test tools to check if the drive is going bad. on your mom cell phone. take the battery out and reseat the sim and ram card. most times a falling or lose sim card will cause a phone to lock up.

Nove

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013

My HDD is fine also this happens at the same time and its doing it on her tablet and even on our roku device except the roku device doesn't freeze up completely so I doubt its her phone and when shes running 4G it doesn't happen. All this doesn't make since its like I am in the twilight zone.. xD

Nove

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
Well I now have another problem.. I can't launch apps without this error this application failed to start because side-by-side-configuration is incorrect. Also my HDD is now beeping and sounds like a printer copying crap. and windows 7 wont load half the time. keep getting more and more problems I am on my slow defective laptop..