[SOLVED] Windows 7 lag

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
I have a problem with my pc.
I have a gaming pc that i built with my hands (specs bellow) and this pc is always laggy on games.

Can windows 7 cause the lag?

Solution
My computer can run over 240 fps on rwalist games but the monitor is capped at 60 hz
I overclocked it and nothing happened

Yes 240fps is the reason you are getting the stutter try enabling the V-sync so it will sync the FPS with your monitor refresh rate.
Also your monitor is only capable of overclocking refresh rate to 75hz so it wont be a big difference.
See if enable v sync helps the lag or betters it

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Pretty sure Nvidia gtx 1070 24gb is the reason your are getting all the lag.
Also how are you using Windows 7 on a 9th gen processor as far as i am concerned they stopped supporting after 7th gen.
Also what do you mean by lag how much FPS are you getting what is your monitor refresh rate ?

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
Pretty sure Nvidia gtx 1070 24gb is the reason your are getting all the lag.
Also how are you using Windows 7 on a 9th gen processor as far as i am concerned they stopped supporting after 7th gen.
Also what do you mean by lag how much FPS are you getting what is your monitor refresh rate ?
The monitor refresh rate is 60hz

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
The monitor refresh rate is 60hz

Try enabling the V sync as it will match your monitor refresh rate with the FPS.
playing on 60 hz always a little laggy and stuttery so for that you'd have to buy a monitor with a better refresh rate.
Also if your monitor supports a bit of overclocking clock it to 75hz if that improves the lagging you are talking about there is your answer.
but overclock it for a 5 10 mins just to check as it will damage your monitor if you do it for long.
Also what FPS are you getting ?

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
Try enabling the V sync as it will match your monitor refresh rate with the FPS.
playing on 60 hz always a little laggy and stuttery so for that you'd have to buy a monitor with a better refresh rate.
Also if your monitor supports a bit of overclocking clock it to 75hz if that improves the lagging you are talking about there is your answer.
but overclock it for a 5 10 mins just to check as it will damage your monitor if you do it for long.
Also what FPS are you getting ?
My computer can run over 240 fps on rwalist games but the monitor is capped at 60 hz

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018

Yes 240fps is the reason you are getting the stutter try enabling the V-sync so it will sync the FPS with your monitor refresh rate.
Also your monitor is only capable of overclocking refresh rate to 75hz so it wont be a big difference.
See if enable v sync helps the lag or betters it

Solution