Question Windows 7 slow boot issue

Sep 9, 2019
Hello everyone, my current pc specs are:
A Micro ATX Asus H110M-K motherboard, Gtx 1660 ti, Single stick 8 gb HyperX fury 2133 ram, an i5-6400, and a 1 tb Goodram CX400 SSD. Recently i purchased a new cooling fan for my cpu with a heatsink. While mounting the new cooler i did three things: I took out my cpu in order to clean up old thermal paste, then put it back in; disconnected my GPU, so i had hand space for the fan installation, also put it back later; removed the RAM for additional hand space. After successfully installing the fan, i put everything back in; only to find that my boot time had tripled. My normal Ssd bootime consisted of around 15-20 seconds, after measuring the new boot time with my timer, i got around 38-43 seconds. I tried a couple of fixes, such as updating gpu drivers, turning off some boot programs(Discord,skype etc.). After booting windows in safe mode, the computer booted up as it should 15-20 seconds; tried to boot it up normally after and went back to 38-43. Anybody got ideas?(Forgot to say that the SSD seems to work just fine after startup, it only slows down during the initial booting process, then seems to go back up.)

Sep 9, 2019
use glary utilities and stop all unwanted software at boot do not touch any windows one if your not sure post a picture here i will help.
use glary utilities and stop all unwanted software at boot do not touch any windows one if your not sure post a picture here i will help.
Busy day today. I'll send you the results as quickly i can. Probably 2-3 pm tommorow. Sorry to put you on hold so quickly. It's a case of really inconvinient timing.

Sep 9, 2019

Alright, i tried glary utilities; disabled all the programs except for windows boot. Results are the same, though, glary gave me an exact boot time which is 46 seconds. After booting up everything works fine, Ssd tests find zero issues and present no noticeable change from normal performance. I tried reconnecting all of my pc components again, which yielded the exact same results.

Sep 9, 2019
Well, everything is not fine. Three bluescreens, boots up but nothing displays. Decided on taking it to a local computer shop. Consider this thread closed.