Windows 7 Stuck Loading at Welcome Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeteroll

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
I boot my computer, get to the Windows welcome screen after I enter my password, the spinning loading thing rotates forever. I have to manually shut down and start back up multiple times before I can successfully login again. After I get logged in, I saved the log into a file, and includes all the events since I turned it on and got stuck at the loading screen. This stuck screen happens every once in a while, and I could use some help here. Here is my events log:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pe1d8b72pg90v06

Thanks so much in advance! Scouring the web was no help, yet another problem that Windows users have that can seemingly only be helped with a restore or reinstall with no actual knowledge of the issue.

Solution
Without knowing what kind of mystery hardware were talking about here, can't really help.

Could be something as simple as incorrect dimm voltage.

Try booting to your Windows disk and selecting the Repair option?
It might be helpful to list the hardware...
Well the thing is that sometimes running updates can scramble the batch files or drivers. And that causes problems when starting up, and a simple way to fix that is to
put the win 7 disk in the drive and select "upgrade." Which, reloads the default operating system files, but does not erase your programs or personal files.
And then other times, people load "free" security programs from the internet, and they load multiple security programs, like "sweepers" "cleaners" etc...which can also cause a lot of problems. (AVOID THIS)
And last, there may just be a hardware problem, so what is the hardware?

Jeteroll

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010

no I dont even know those guys or what theey were talking about.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.