Question Windows boot manager taking priority ALWAYS

May 17, 2019
hello,
I have an acer vx 15 laptop with both a 120 GB M.2 SSD and a big 1 tb internal SSD hoked to a sata cable , I have windows on the "second" drive being the 1TB one, and I have linux(not specifying any distro because I've been trying many of them for research), now in bios I have enabled UEFI mode and disabled secure boot, there's no CSM support for my laptop.

Now my laptop keeps booting from the "windows boot manager" option because no matter what I change in the boost menu order in the bios "F2" the "windows boot manager" is always on top, I tried enabling a "supervisor" password and changing the boot order again, but with no luck, any help would be appreciated : ) ,I only want to make my linux disk boot first without messing with my windows efi partion.
Thank you for your time.

May 17, 2019
ok Ubuntu is now installed, and I've updated the images and added one for the boot order in bios as well as the boot menu list for when you press f12 on POST.
one thing I noticed was when i gave the "USB FDD :" item a higher priority it did show up first in the f12 menu, but if I put HDD1 first in priority menu "windows boot manager" will boot instead, it's like which ever you put first of the HDD0, HDD1 or the windows boot manager it's always the windows boot manager that get the priority to boot over HDD0 and HDD1.

imgs : https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apt1BpYoUdwtiedVPFTEoc9O5-kUTw

HDD0 and HDD1 are legacy boot entries (MBR).
Since Windows and Linux are installed in UEFI mode, HDD0 and HDD1 legacy boot entries are not bootable. You can remove those from boot priority order (image #3).

In boot option menu (image #4) everything seems to be in order. One entry boots windows, the other boots linux.

May 17, 2019
if anyone ever finds this thread, I solved it by using one of the commands listed bellow, you can easily modify boot entries even create your own and link an .efi file to it to boot to it from the boot menu, and override boot order that's set in the boot settings, hope this will make another humans life a little bit easier.

windows
bcdedit -- in CMD, research how to use it
visual BCD editor -- plain and simple application

linux
efibootmgr is the command to use, here is a link of a good youtube video that helped me, or just type ' man efibootmgr ' and you should be able to figure it out, I recommend using this one, I found it to be more intuitive to use, good luck.
https://www.google.fr/search?ei=F4z...1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0.arYmTxkAZbs#kpvalbx=1