[SOLVED] Windows bootloop and fresh install getting stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchNemesis01

Honorable
Jun 29, 2014
Hey everyone having a strange problem. I was using my computer last night and went to sleep and this morning I went to get on it and its stuck in this weird boot loop. So it goes past post then it shows the windows 10 logo with a black background and a spinning wheel at the bottom and it'll sit there for about a minute then restart and do the same thing. I should mention the keyboard and mouse do not have power during that because I was going to try safe mode but couldn't even do that.

I thought maybe it could be my windows install being corrupted so I plugged in my windows install USB and tried the repair settings but all of them failed and then I tried a fresh install of windows but it just remains stuck on setup is starting.

ArchNemesis01

Honorable
Jun 29, 2014
So update sorry for just posting this thread then dipping but for anyone with an issue like this basically I concluded it was something to do with my SSD not sure what exactly my knowledge is limited with specifics but I think it somehow got corrupted, so I got a new SSD and popped it in and went to install Windows again and bam started working instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.